Another scam was reported on the local news this am - with 3 sets of renters scammed in the last week alone.
Details are here:
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Newport Beach restaurants
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 6 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 I need help
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 4 days in Miami
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas