If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/core-max-ultra/
- 2 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 3 Alpha Force Testo That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 4 Is this about the best deal I can get?
- 5 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 6 Road trip California
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 12 Southern Oregon route
- 13 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 14 Where would you go in March?
- 15 I need help
- 16 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 17 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 18 Expedia
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 21 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 22 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 10 day California Trip in July
- 25 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there