Reload this Page >

Notre Dame Pep Rally's

Search

Notre Dame Pep Rally's

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2001, 06:11 AM
Gup

Notre Dame Pep Rally's

Planning on going to Notre Dame for a football game this fall. Do they still have Pep rally's the night prior to the game? Any info would be helpful...

Old Jul 18th, 2001, 06:59 AM
Dave

Gup,

There is still a Friday Night Pep Rally before the games. For example, this headline is from the ND website: "Nebraska Game Pep Rally To Be Televised Live By ESPNews "

If you go to www.nd.edu and search for "pep rally" and the name of their opponent, you'll probably find specific info for the game you're attending.

Old Jul 18th, 2001, 07:48 AM
Roger

Notre Dame should spend more time teaching Catholic values and the Catholic religion to its students rather than building up mercenary football and basketball teams. Catholic prelates like Mr. Notre Dame, Father Hesburgh, and his ilk have failed their flocks. The worship of the Fighting Irish seems to go before worship of God. That's a failure. Another failure are all the pro-choice Catholics in politics and in the voting booths. But that debate is for another web site.

Old Jul 18th, 2001, 10:01 AM
Irish

Roger-What does your opinion have to do with the question asked?? IF you have a beef with ND take it to them. This is not a forum for airing your religious views pal.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 03:52 AM
Dave

Notre Dame should also stop exploiting slave labor, find a cure for cancer, and move to a city with a better climate.

Most of all, though, they should stop asking me for money. Considering the size of the endowment, I think Notre Dame should be sending ME donations!

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 04:02 AM
curious

Watch it Roger and Dave! Don't you know that the Fodor's Nazi's will get this thread locked the minute they read it! With a little more effort from them this forum will be completely devoid of any personality and controversy.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 06:44 AM
chuck

curious-If you don't like it, go somewhere else and quit your bitchin. BTW, I have never seen you post anything evenly remotely travel related.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 06:47 AM
Spelling

Gup--please stop typing "rally's". I had hoped it was just a mistake in the title, but was proved wrong. We all make mistakes on this site, but you just sound ignorant.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 08:27 AM
timefor class

Ok spelling police you could at least take the time to tell GUP why "rally's" is not correct. Since you didn't, I will. You see GUP, rally's presented that way makes it a possesive. What you really wanted was a plural of Rally which would be rallies. Remember the grade school chant, "Drop the Y and add I" in this case drop the y and add ies. Got it. Class dismissed.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 09:04 AM
Dave

Actually, I have had Rally's the day before a ND football game ("Rally's" is a hamburger chain here in the Midwest)

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 09:08 AM
yeah

Great Dave, thanks for your contribution. None of us has ever heard of Rally's.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 09:11 AM
curious

Chuck, You're not looking very hard then.