I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 COMCAST @ I888 26O 29O9 password recovery CONTACT COMCAST Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 9 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 13 Big Sur weather in early December
- 14 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 15 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 16 Our next summer trip
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!