I'd like to get some advice/opinions on a last-minute road trip we're planning. Basically, we have from July 23-July 28 to circle around Northern California. We're interested in seeing Lassen National Park, Redwood National Park, Avenue of Giants, Headwaters Forest Reserve. So, that said:
1) Are these good choices or are there better ways to spend our time?
2) What could we skip or switch out in the name of a more relaxed, but still satisfying, trip schedule?
3) We're big day hikers, so we'd like the destinations to be hike-worthy (as much as possible).
4) What are some good budget accommodations around these areas?
5) We've already been to Wine Country and Lake Tahoe a bunch--we're looking for new places to explore!
Thank you for your expertise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7x
- 3 travelling from Miami to New York
- 4 4 days in Miami
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Bend Testing New England
- 9 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 10 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 13 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 24 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions