We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 girls trip / oregon
- 5 Vegas in February
- 6 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 I need help
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 16 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 19 Travel Shenanigans
- 20 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 21 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 22 Newport Beach restaurants
- 23 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 24 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 25 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area