Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapiture Muscle Builder can add so much to your home
- 2 Padre Islands
- 3 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 4 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 5 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 6 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 7 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 8 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 9 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 10 NASHVILLE
- 11 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 14 Muir Woods - new rules
- 15 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?