I will be traveling to Charleston SC from southern NJ. Last time we did this was spent sitting on rt 95 with all the snowbirds heading south. I will leave 7am 2 days before Christmas. Looking for the best way to avoid as much traffic as/if possible. Any suggestions appreciated. This will be a straight through no stop over, just quick rest stops, toilet, food, and gas....
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Southern Oregon route
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 6 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 10 day California Trip in July
- 23 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants