My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/bioflex-pro/
- 2 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Travel Shenanigans
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help