I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 पड़ाका All mail ☎1800 681 7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL EMAIL Tec*H
- 2 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 3 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 RV Grand Canyon
- 6 Newport Beach restaurants
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 9 I need help
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 Expedia
- 12 Italian Provisions
- 13 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 14 New York in 5 days
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada