For those of you who know Newport, RI, which inn -- Spring Street Inn or Marshall Slocum Inn -- offers the best location vis a vis restaurants, shopping, walks etc...?
thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with a small budget
- 2 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 Las Vegas TR
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 girls trip / oregon
- 15 Vegas in February
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 I need help
- 18 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Travel Shenanigans
- 25 Mammoth Lakes in summer