We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/testo-ultra-id/
- 2 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 4 The Truth About Zeus Muscle Is About To Be Revealed
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Cheap Car Insurance San Jose CA
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 11 Christmas getaway
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 16 Family winter holiday
- 17 Sjc Car Rental
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 20 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 21 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 24 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?