We are planning a trip to Newport , RI in the summer of 2000. My wife wants me to start looking NOW for lodging, so I am ( I am well trained). Anyway, any information on charming inns, cozy B&Bs, or deluxe hotels would be appreciated. Also, restaurant tips are welcome. Thanks and feel free to email at the above address.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 [email protected]
- 6 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest