We (4 adults) are thinking of going to Newport in mid to late January to celebrate my birthday & my SIL's birthday. I just went on to the website for the mansions to find out if they are open during the winter, but the schedule only went up to Jan 3. Does that mean the mansions aren't open in January or they haven't updated their website? Are most of the restaurants open in January, and if so, can anyone make recommendations? What else is there to do besides the mansions? We've been to Newport before but only during the summer. Is the Cliff Walk walkable in January or would it be too cold???
Thanks for any advice/help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/garcinia-core-cambogia/
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Our next summer trip
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Dulles to BWI
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?