Newark airport to I-95 to CT

Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Original Poster

Newark airport to I-95 to CT

Could anyone tell me the best way to get onto I-95 going to Milford, CT from the Newark airport please? I don't trust mapquest and on the map it looks quite confusing. Thanks so much!
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:28 PM

I don't live in that specific area, but have been by it plenty of times....the Newark ariport is right off I-95 - I would imagine there would have to be signage coming out of the airport. I find mappoint.com to be much more accurate than mapquest.
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:54 PM

They've had so much construction going on around the airport, I can understand not wanting to trust mapquest.

Having said that, there are plenty of signs directing you to the Turnpike (I-95) North. I assume you are picking up a rental car. They will guide you to the turnpike.
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:46 PM

It's easy. Most of the constuction is below interchange 14 on the Turnpike.
When you leave the airport, follow signs that say I-78 East to the NJ Turnpike. When you approach the tolls, stay to the right. As you pass through the tolls, there are 3 ways you can go. Take the ramp to the Turnpike North. Once on the Pike, follow signs to the George Washington Bridge. Go over the bridge and follow signs to I-95.

Search this Thread