I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/donna-belle-beauty/
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 BEST WEB HOSTING
- 4 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 5 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 6 Las Vegas TR
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 I need help
- 11 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 New York in 5 days
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 Expedia
- 19 Italian Provisions
- 20 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 21 girls trip / oregon
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 4 days in Miami