For a family of 4, 2 adults, 2 teens 15 and 13, what's your opinion on a daytrip to Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet? Pro's and con's of a shopping day over there.
Or suppose we want to do some nice family shopping for kids and parents in Manhattan, where would we go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt Care 24/7vs
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 4 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 5 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 6 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 7 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 8 Travel Shenanigans
- 9 I need help
- 10 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
New York, Manhattan; trip to Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet