I will be visiting NYC for two weeks Sept 2013.
I want to rent a car and go to Cooperstown to spend one night and see the HOF in the morning.
Some places I though I might stop at on the way are...
Lynhurst, Sleepy Hollow, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point, Mohawk Mountain, Walkway over the Hudson and on to Cooperstown.
My questions are, Is this too much for one day of driving?
Should I skip any of them?
Anything I should add?
Anything to see between Pooghkepskie and Cooperstown I should add?
Here is a Google Map I created.
Also I was interested in a drive around Staten Island, Long Island and maybe out to Block Island but I will create a new thread for that.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 yahoo 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7sk
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Bend Testing New England
- 5 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 6 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 9 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 10 I need help
- 11 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 12 10 day California Trip in July
- 13 Travel Shenanigans
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 16 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 A Few days in Museums
- 24 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 25 travelling from Miami to New York