I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV Grand Canyon
- 2 girls trip / oregon
- 3 Newport Beach restaurants
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Expedia
- 6 New York in 5 days
- 7 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 I need help
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 19 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 20 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 Vegas in February
- 24 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 25 18 Yearolds In NOLA