My wife and I are looking at visiting New York and Washington over Christmas. My wife is really keen on experiencing the whole Christmas and New Year in New York, whilst we thought of also spending some time in Washington. Currently we are still in the planning stage and I'm looking for general guidance on best areas and places to stay and must see attractions, as well as suggestions on best way to travel between New York and Washington. Suggestions on how to split our time between the 2 destinations are also welcome. As well as any other info you think might be valuable
Some general info:
Total expected duration of trip: 10 days
Arrival date: Sometime between 16 and 22 December
Daily budget for accomodation:+- $150 - $250
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 Dulles to BWI
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 9 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 10 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 13 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 18 Padre Islands
- 19 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 20 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 21 NASHVILLE
- 22 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 23 4 days in San Diego
- 24 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 25 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
New York and Wahington in December - Itinirary Suggestions etc