I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 First time in the United States
- 8 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 9 3 days San Francisco
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 16 natchez accommodation
- 17 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 21 New Orleans Vacation
- 22 natchez trace parkway
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations