I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/forskolin-body-blast/
- 2 OUTLOOK 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact OUTLOOK Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 3 Spartagen Xt Facts
- 4 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 5 Tile and Grout Cleaning Clearwater FL
- 6 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 14 Big Sur weather in early December
- 15 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 16 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 17 Our next summer trip
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Dulles to BWI
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 25 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation