We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG @ Installation Contact 1888:482:3831 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 4 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 5 Where would you go in March?
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Spam meter
- 9 Southern Oregon route
- 10 A Few days in Museums
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 Booze & books in NYC
- 13 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 14 Road trip California
- 15 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 16 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 19 I need help
- 20 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 21 Expedia
- 22 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 23 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 10 day California Trip in July
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities