My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 18oo :681:72o8 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 https://beaudermaskincare.com/hydra-claire/
- 3 How Booty Pop Makes Me Feel Good
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Best Hunting Binoculars: Latest reviews & buying guides on best binoculars
- 6 Christmas getaway
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Sjc Car Rental
- 9 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 [email protected]
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 14 Trip to Cali
- 15 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 20 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 21 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 22 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 23 NY theater district restaurant
- 24 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 25 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip