I have a conference in April that is at the Roosevelt. Unfortunately, the rooms at the conference price are booked. I am looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel that is not too far from the Roosevelt...so I can walk to the conference each day.
What is reasonably priced? The Roosevelt wanted $799/night. I would like something in the $300-$400 range (or less).
This is my first visit to New Orleans, so I am at a loss for hotels and geography, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 2 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 3 days San Francisco
- 5 Vacations in New Orleans
- 6 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 7 travelling from Miami to New York
- 8 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 11 natchez accommodation
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 17 New Orleans Vacation
- 18 natchez trace parkway
- 19 Our next summer trip
- 20 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 23 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no
- 24 Help-need suggestions for a Christmas vacation!
- 25 New York in 5 days