I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas TR
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 Where would you go in March?
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 RV Grand Canyon
- 6 I need help
- 7 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 8 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 9 New York in 5 days
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 12 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 13 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 14 Expedia
- 15 Italian Provisions
- 16 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 17 girls trip / oregon
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 20 Vacations in New Orleans
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Yosemite lodging ideas