My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 2 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 3 Booze & books in NYC
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 5 Where would you go in March?
- 6 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 7 I need help
- 8 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 9 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 10 Expedia
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Southern Oregon route
- 13 RV Grand Canyon
- 14 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 15 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 16 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 17 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 10 day California Trip in July
- 20 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 21 New York in 5 days
- 22 Newport Beach restaurants
- 23 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 24 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 25 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles