We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 I need help
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 travelling from Miami to New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 First time in the United States
- 16 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation