We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aquarium LED Lighting Supplies UK
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Lee Hnetinka
- 4 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 5 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Dulles to BWI
- 13 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 16 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 17 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 18 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 19 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 20 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 21 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 22 Muir Woods - new rules
- 23 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?