I have a trip planned with my dad and we're going to New England from May 4 to May 16.
A quick glimpse of our Itinerary is as follows;
May 4 Fly from LAX to Boston, drive to the Cape
May 4-6 2 Days at the Cape
May 7 Head back to Boston for a 7 hour city tour
May 8 Drive to Niagara Falls, NY
May 8-9 Tour Niagara Falls
May 10 Drive to for a quick Stay at Sodus Point, NY
May 11 Drive to Lebanon, NH
May 11-15 Visiting family in NH & VT
May 16 Fly home
*Any of you have any recommendations on what to see,do,or eat(my dad and I LOVE seafood especially LOBSTER!!) at any of these area? What's the weather like in early May?
I would love any tips!! Oh how bad are the Toll Roads in New England?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 2 AOL 1~800~681:7208 password reset Contact AOL Techh care
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 7 I need help
- 8 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 9 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 13 Travel Shenanigans
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest