We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you go in March?
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Southern Oregon route
- 4 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 5 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 8 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 9 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 10 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 11 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 10 day California Trip in July
- 14 I need help
- 15 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 16 New York in 5 days
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 19 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 20 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 21 Expedia
- 22 Italian Provisions
- 23 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 24 girls trip / oregon
- 25 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?