Neighborhood Gem - Bacchus' Kitchen - Pasadena, CA

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2019, 09:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 21 Likes on 2 Posts

We have returned from gorgeous (and chilly) Canada (Montreal and Quebec City). It was another eventful trip. As I start writing that trip report, I thought I’d share a Southern California neighborhood restaurant gem. Luckily for Tracy and me, it’s located in our neighborhood. Pasadena’s Bacchus’ Kitchen opened in 2015, and we have visited on numerous occasions, so we thought it deserved a shout-out. Friendly service and lovely ambiance along with terrific food has enriched our neighborhood … and our stomachs. There are lots of trendy restaurants out there serving fantastic food, but if you’re looking for that little place that’s not in the heart of all the action, Bacchus’ Kitchen is a great spot for a very good meal. And you know with a name like Bacchus, wine might be involved.

https://travelswithmaitaitom.com/bac...n-pasadena-ca/

Old Oct 8th, 2019, 11:09 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Thanks for the tip . . . how far away from Parsons is it? May want to try it out at my next trip to the Rose Bowl!
Old Oct 8th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Original Poster

Received 21 Likes on 2 Posts
Surfergirl, It is about a ten-minute Uber ride from Parsons, although it opens at 5, so hard to get to UCLA game by kick-off. Of course, the way the Bruins are playing you might just want to stay at the restaurant.
Old Oct 8th, 2019, 07:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Ha, we say that every year. Then we rationalize with the academics argument. Makes us feel a bit better!