It's our first time to the United Sates. We are intending to head over around mid December to early January.
A rough itinerary that i did goes like this:
First stop would be SF
1) Alcatraz Island
2) Making full use of the cable car - Fisherman Whraf, Pier 39. Chinatown etc
3) Napa Valley - following the tours
May i know where else is worth going and any recommendations for accommodation ?
Then we will fly to LV
1) Explore the LV hotels
2) Shop at the premium outlets
3) Fremont Street Experience
4) Visit - Badwater Basin, Zabriskie Point, Artist's Plaette - all in one day
Drive to Hoover Dam - Spend the night at Tusayan
Next day -
1) Grand Canyon Village
Following Day -
1) Antelope Canyon
2) Horseshoe Bend
Drive back to Vegas
Then head to Utah ?
Isit feasible and do you all have any recommendations on which ski resort to go and will heading to Alaska to see the northern lights be a good idea too?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEED HELP
- 2 Muir Woods - new rules
- 3 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 4 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 14 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay