My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 GMAIL Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 8 First time in the United States
- 9 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 10 3 days San Francisco
- 11 Vacations in New Orleans
- 12 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 15 Las Vegas TR
- 16 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 17 natchez accommodation
- 18 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 22 New Orleans Vacation
- 23 natchez trace parkway
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.