Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/jacked-alpha-test/
- 2 How GRS Ultra Makes You Fit
- 3 Bed Bug Exterminator Phoenix AZ - Bee Removal & Termite Treatment Phoenix
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Travel Shenanigans
- 6 I need help
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 10 day California Trip in July
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest