We are leaving Michigan (with a stop at Greenfield Village) and heading to Niagara Falls in May via Hamilton,ON. Have never been to the Falls or NY and are very interested in a quiet upstate experience including some quaint villages, wineries, antiques and incredible scenery. Would appreciate any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 3 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 4 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 5 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 6 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 New York City Acupuncturist
- 9 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest