I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 2 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 3 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 4 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 5 Biogenic XR
- 6 Mold Removal Grand Island
- 7 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 8 Dulles to BWI
- 9 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 10 Our next summer trip
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 16 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 17 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 18 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 19 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 20 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 21 Muir Woods - new rules
- 22 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 25 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow