Reload this Page >

Need Help-West Maui evening entertainment

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25th, 2005, 05:33 PM
myra73

My husband and I are going to Maui next month for our 25th. Anybody have suggestions as to evening entertainment in West Maui? I already booked Feast of Lele. Anyone been on the drinks +/or dinner cruises?

Old Jun 25th, 2005, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Warren and Annabelle Show in Lahaina is great!! The Maui Revealed book rates it as the best entertainment. The tickets are $45 pp for just the show or they have other packages available. It is listed as a magic show but is SO much more. it is Vegas class entertainment.
Aloha...Barb
Old Jun 25th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Ag3046

Fantastic concert series every Tuesday night at the Ritz-Carlton indoor Amphitheater. Two showings. Big names in the Hawaiian music business. I adore Hawaiian music and will not miss this.
www.slackkey.com

Old Jun 26th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Deblynn

We also enjoyed the Hula Grill barefoot bar. They have live music, and have casual food with a beautiful ocean view, while you sip tropical drinks! We've only been back home a few days, and I miss it so much!
Also, at the Sheraton where we stayed, they have an evening cliff diving ceremony, and you can enjoy drinks at the pool bar while enjoying that with spending a fortune. We opted not to do the Warren & Annabelle's as we wanted to go to oceanview dinner places and figured we could do a comedy show back home. Have fun!

Old Jun 26th, 2005, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also agree with Warren & Annabelle's. We have been several times and really enjoy it. In fact, last time after the show was over, we got to talk to Warren. He was so nice. When he found that we had been to his show a couple of times, he gave us a ticket for a free show the next time we are in Maui (we plan to go again next year).

Also agree with Hula Grill. They had some fantastic entertainment on our last trip. We made it a point to go back a couple of times just for the music.