I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV Grand Canyon
- 2 girls trip / oregon
- 3 Newport Beach restaurants
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Expedia
- 6 New York in 5 days
- 7 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 I need help
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 19 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 20 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 Vegas in February
- 24 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 25 18 Yearolds In NOLA