We're going to attend an early afternoon performance at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Any good dim sum restaurants within a few minutes drive of DT? We've tried some of the ones in LA Chinatown, but wonder if there's somewhere with good dim sum that isn't in the chinatown area or doesn't necessitate driving to Monterey Park.
Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/synoptic-boost/
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 8 First time in the United States
- 9 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 10 3 days San Francisco
- 11 Vacations in New Orleans
- 12 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 15 Las Vegas TR
- 16 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 17 natchez accommodation
- 18 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 22 New Orleans Vacation
- 23 natchez trace parkway
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District