Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Need good restaurant suggestions near the show Contact on Broadway.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Amanda

I would love restaurant suggestions, for lunch or dinner, near the show "Contact" in NYC. I am open to all suggestions in any price range (But please mention the price range for the restaurant you suggest).

Thanks very much.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Howard

We'll need some more input, such as the type of food and perhaps some idea of price. There are dozens and dozens of choices in the area, so we'll need your help in whittling it down!

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 04:00 PM
Howard

PS: Amanda, Contact is not playing on Broadway. The theater is in the Lincoln Center complex, approximately a mile north of the theater district.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 04:42 PM
c

Well, Amanda, I hope you got the list of restaurants before the censors chopped this to pieces!
Here are some from the list that I can remember:
Cafe des Artistes
Santa Fe
Pincholine
Ouest
Johns Pizza
sorry-that is all I can remember

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 04:43 PM
JD

Amanda, there have been 2 threads on exactly this topic over the past few days. Will try to find them and top for you.
(sorry Howard, you goofed on this one.
Though the Vivian Beaumont theater is not in what most think of as the theater district, it IS classified as a Broadway theater (as opposed to off-broadway) and the closest avenue to the entrance is indeed Broadway, (but you knew that , right....