am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Drone With Camera Under 200 Dollars
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Best Drone With Camera Under 200 Dollars
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 10 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 14 Big Sur weather in early December
- 15 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 16 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 17 Our next summer trip
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 20 Dulles to BWI
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 24 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 25 Kauai for a week: advice needed