Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Setup☎!
- 2 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 3 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 4 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Spam meter
- 11 Southern Oregon route
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 14 Booze & books in NYC
- 15 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 16 Road trip California
- 17 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 18 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 21 I need help
- 22 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 23 Expedia
- 24 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 25 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?