I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/donna-belle-beauty/
- 2 RV Grand Canyon
- 3 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 New York in 5 days
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 10 I need help
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Italian Provisions
- 14 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada