I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 2 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 3 Muir Woods - new rules
- 4 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 5 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 6 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 7 meridian
- 8 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 13 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 14 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 15 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 16 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 19 Galveston
- 20 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 21 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 22 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 23 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions