We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 I need help
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter