My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 3 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Muir Woods - new rules
- 7 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 8 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Padre Islands
- 11 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 12 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA