We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 MAIL Tec*h care.
- 2 Yahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 4 days in San Diego
- 7 Trip to Cali
- 8 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 9 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 10 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 13 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 14 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Big Sur weather in early December
- 18 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 19 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 20 Our next summer trip
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 23 Dulles to BWI
- 24 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 25 Lodging in Yellowstone Park