Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 [email protected]
- 3 Best Black Friday Christmas LED Decorative Lights Deals in 2017
- 4 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 Need locals from Miami
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago