myrtle beach, sea mist

Aug 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Original Poster

myrtle beach, sea mist

We are planning our first trip to Myrtle Beach after Thanksgiving for a few days and are wanting to take our puppy. I've read that the Sea Mist accepts pets. Has anyone stayed here recently or know anything about it? If we were to try to find a condo, what area would be good to look. We have friends staying in the area of the Sea Mist so wanted to stay fairly close to them.
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:07 AM

We just returned from the Sea Mist about a week ago. If you are going with kids and can access the Family value package, the amenities are great. We stayed in the Tides building, on the first floor. The hotel is kind of tired looking but it was clean and we had no problems with the room. We were right on the beach which was convenient. The family value package gives you free access to a small water park on the grounds of the property as well as to an amusement park and another water park about six blocks away. There is also an arcade and mini golf on the grounds. I think you have to stay for 4 nights to be able to get this package.
We went in a large group with kids ranging from ages 2-14 and they all had a great time. I don't think I'd go here for a romantic getaway but it was great for the kids and I'd go back again in a heartbeat for another family vacation.

Search this Thread